Swift Cottage ***
- Our cosy cottage has a comfortable open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Swift cottage sleeps 4 +cot
- Has a double bed settee in lounge, included if instead
of bunkbeds (4 guests) or for 1 or 2 extra guests
at £50 per head, per week
- The lounge has a two and three seater settee
- Colour television, DVD player, CD/cassette radio
- Two night storage heaters
- Log fires - logs and coal available at the local petrol station
- Carpet throughout
- Understairs cupboard
Kitchen Dining Area
- The newly fitted kitchen is fitted with ample storage
Automatic washing machine, (communal coin operated
tumble dryer is situated in the indoor games room)
Electric hob and fan oven
Toaster, Electric kettle
Ample glasses, crockery and cutlery
Tea towels and oven mits provided
- Dining table and chairs
- The bedrooms are on the first floor
- A double bedroom 4'6"
- 2'6" wide bunk bedded room
(3' in Swallow)
All bedding supplied with beds made up with duvets
- Cot linen available if required
- Panel heaters in bedrooms
- Bath with overhead shower (from emersion tank)
- Bath mats provided and 1 hand towel
- Bath towels available for hire, £6 per person
- Emmersion tank
- Fan heater in the bathroom
- Shaver socket and mirror above hand basin
- Airing cupboard
- Stable doors at the front lead into a large porch
- Some cacti and other plants enjoy the sun and
appreciate a drop of water when its very hot!
- Ideal for shoes and boots etc
- There is a pretty walled area at the front which separates the cottages from the farmyard
- A back door leads into the private, secure, enclosed back yard
- Built in BBQ
- Washing line
- Table and chairs with sun canopy
Weekly bookings run from Saturday to Saturday
Arrival 4pm onwards. Depart by 10am
Accessibility Details Swift Cottage
Parking for one car, please ask where to park a second vehicle. It is clearly labelled Swift Cottage Parking.
It is possible to park at the side by the porch to unload luggage, but preferable to park after this, at the front, as access may be required to the field near the cottage. The porch door has a step into the porch with a metal runner at its base. Once in the porch there is a small granite step into the cottage, which includes a wooden strip along the base of the door.
The cottage is open plan downstairs, with lounge, dining and kitchen areas all on the same level. Stairs to bedrooms and bathroom .There is one step onto a platform and the eleven steps up to the top where all the rooms are on the same level.
Beside the kitchen area is a door leading into the back patio/garden. There is a wooden door strip on a granite step which takes you down to a level area then 3 steps up onto the patio. There is an exit from Swift patio at the side. (This is mainly used by the proprietors to empty the bins of Swift cottage).
There is allocated parking for one car marked at the front of the cottage.
Extra vehicles such as boats/trailers by prior arrangement please.
There is space for bicycles
No smoking in the cottage.
Should you have any queries regarding your booking and arrangements regarding your holiday please ring and we will endeavour to help.
Telephone: 01326 231341