Swallow Cottage ***
- Our cosy cottage has a comfortable
open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Swallow cottage sleeps 4 +cot
- The lounge has a two and three seater settee
- Colour television, DVD player, CD/cassette radio
- Two night storage heaters
- Log fires - logs and coal available
at the local petrol station
- Carpet throughout
- Understairs cupboard
Kitchen Dining Area
- The newly fitted kitchen is fitted with ample storage
Automatic washing machine, (communal coin operated
tumble dryer is situated in the indoor games room)
Electric hob with fan oven and extractor fan
Small fridge with freezerbox***
Toaster, Electric kettle
Ample glasses, crockery and cutleryCafetierre
Tea towels and oven mits provided
- Round dinning table and chairs
- The bedrooms are on the first floor
- A double bedroom 4'6"
- 3' wide bunk bedded room
(2'6' in Swift)
All bedding supplied with beds made up with duvets
- Cot, Linen available if required
- Panel heaters in bedrooms
- Bath with shower hose. Bath mats provided and 1 hand towel
- Bath towels available for hire, £6 per person
- Emmersion tank
- Fan heater in the bathroom
- Shaver socket and mirror above hand basin
- Airing cupboard
- Stable doors at the front lead into a large porch
- Some cacti and other plants enjoy the sun and appreciate a drop of water when its very hot!
- Ideal for shoes and boots etc
- There is a pretty walled area at the front which separates the cottages from the farmyard.
- A back door leads into the private, secure, enclosed back yard.
- Washing line
- Table and chairs with sun canopy
Weekly bookings run from Saturday to Saturday
Arrival 4pm onwards. Depart by 10am
Accessibility Details Swallow Cottage
There is parking for one car, please ask where to park a second vehicle. It is clearly labelled Swallow Cottage Parking. The front of Swallow Cottage is enclosed by a stone wall. There is an incline, 40 inches wide, between two garden walls, up to the front garden and door of the porch. The porch door has a step into the porch with a metal runner at its base. Once in the porch there is a small granite step into the cottage, which includes a wooden strip
The cottage is open plan downstairs, with lounge, dining and kitchen areas all on the same level. Stairs to bedrooms and bathroom.There is one step onto a platform and the eleven steps up to the top where all the rooms are on the same level.
Beside the kitchen area is a door leading into the back patio/garden. There is a wooden door strip on a granite step which takes you down to a level area then 3 steps up onto the patio. There is an exit from the patio which has two steps and a long slope down to the front walled in garden area. (This is mainly used by the proprietors to empty the bins of Swallow cottage)
There is allocated parking for one car marked at the front of the cottage.
Extra vehicles such as boats/trailers by prior arrangement please.
There is space for bicycles
No smoking in the cottage.
Should you have any queries regarding your booking and arrangements regarding your holiday please ring and we will endeavour to help.