Badger Cottage ***
- Our largest cottage, with a large kitchen and dining room and seating area
- Badger Cottage sleeps 4 +cot
Has a double bed settee in lounge, included if instead of bunkbeds
(4 guests) or for 1 or 2 extra guests at £50 per head, per week
- The large lounge with a two seater settee and one armchair and double bed settee
- Colour television, DVD player, CD/cassette radio
- Three night storage heaters
- Wood burning stove - logs and coal available
at the local petrol station
- Carpet throughout
Kitchen Dining Room
- The newly appointed kitchen is fitted with:
Automatic washing machine, (communal coin operated
tumble dryer is situated in the indoor games room)
Small fridge with freezerbox***
Toaster, Electric kettle
Ample glasses, crockery and cutlery
Tea towels and oven mits provided
Ample storage and
- Large table and 6 chairs
- The bedrooms are on the first floor
- A double bedroom 4'6"
- 1 bunk bedded room 3'
All bedding supplied with beds made up with duvets.
- Cot, Linen available if required
- Panel heaters in bedrooms
- Shower only. Bath mats provided and 1 hand towel.
- Bath towels available for hire, £6 per person
- Immersion tank
- Fan heater in the bathroom
- Shaver socket and mirror above hand basin
- Airing cupboard
- Pretty small grassed area to the side
- Washing line
- Picnic table
- Built in barbeque
- Badger Cottage has a secure, enclosed front yard
Weekly bookings run from Friday to Friday
Arrival 4pm onwards. Depart by 10am
Accessibility Details Badger Cottage
There is parking for two cars in the lane beside the back yard of Badger Cottage. It is clearly labelled Badger Cottage Parking. There is a small sloped step into the enclosed yard of Badger Cottage front door. There is a small granite step with a wooden doorstep on the top, which leads into the lounge.
The kitchen/dining room and lounge are all placed on the same level. Stairs to bedrooms and Shower. There are five steps to a half landing then eight more steps to the top.
All the rooms are on the same level.
From the lounge there is a stable door with a wooden step on the top of a granite stone, this goes down to a level area which then takes you to three steps up along a small path to the gate leading into the garden area. It is possible to access the garden from the side near the parking spaces where there is a garden gate leading onto a small grassy slope into the garden, so avoiding the steps.
There is ample parking space in the lane to the rear of the cottage.
Extra vehicles such as boats/trailers by prior arrangement please
There is space for bicycles
No smoking in the cottage.
Should you have any queries regarding your booking and arrangements regarding your holiday please ring and we will endeavour to help.
Telephone: 01326 231341