Valley View ****
- Our newest cottage Valley View, a 2013 Gold Award winner,
- open all year round.
- Gold Award-winner Valley View cottage has won an Enjoy England Gold Award!
- With under floor heating for those chillier times.
Ideal seating areas inside and out ideal for catching the afternoon and evening sun even in the winter!
Short breaks available off peak, but including Christmas dates.
Sorry pets are not permitted in Valley View.
- The cottage sleeps 4 + cot.
- It has two bedrooms, one king-size and one with zip and link twin beds (making a 6 foot double) both with oak wardrobe, and chest of drawers.
Kitchen, Dinning Room and Lounge
- The large kitchen has plenty of space within
well equipped, new cupboards.
- Fitted with electric hob, oven extractor
washing machine (communal coin operated
tumble dryer is situated in the indoor games room)
- The Dining area has a large table and 6 chairs
- Cot and highchair are available on request, free of charge.
- There is a comfortable L shaped leather setee
- The oak furnished lounge has TV/DVD, Ipod dock,
- Generous sized bathroom has a P shaped bath
- Overhead shower
- Illuminated mirror with cupboard over the hand basin
- Heated towel rail
- Adult with child integrated WC seat
- Valley View has a small garden with washing line and
parking area, which are separated from the field by a
small run-off stream with a wooden bridge leading to
the fields and play area
- Outdoor play area with children’s swings, and climbing frame
- Large field to play ball games, and Swing Ball
- Indoor table tennis.
- Communal, coin operated tumble dryer available
Weekly bookings run from Friday to Friday
Arrival 4pm onwards. Depart by 10am
Accessibility Details for Valley View Cottage
There is parking for a car on the hard standing at the back of Valley View Cottage. A small gate with ramped access, with ample room to turn and allow any wheelchairs to get to and from the front door, additional access via a small step with a wooden gate, which leads to the top of the ramp and front door.
The hall leads on to the bathroom, which is large and accessible, to the right and both bedrooms are along to the left. The hall leads on to the kitchen, dining room and lounge which are all on the same level as an open-plan space. There is no change of level within this cottage.
Kitchen, Dining Room and Lounge
The Kitchen, Dining Room and Lounge are all on one level.
From the lounge there is a patio door has a small step down from the wood frame that is one slab deep 46 cm by 3 slabs wide 135 cm leading to the patio which has an outdoor table and chairs. It is possible to access the garden from the steps down to the garden, or the ramp down from the front door which avoids all steps.
There is ample parking space to the rear of the cottage.
Extra vehicles such as boats/trailers by prior arrangement please.
There is space for bicycles.
No smoking in the cottage.
Should you have any queries regarding your booking and arrangements regarding your holiday please ring and we will endeavour to help.
Telephone: 01326 231341